Self Storage Facility in Denver, NC
Prestige Auto Wash & Storage
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. We have small to large non-climate controlled storage units and we can assist you with your boat, RV, trailer or other outside storage needs as well. Our goal is to provide you with convenience and peace of mind when storing your valuables.
Our storage rates are very affordable and the facility is designed and operated with our tenants in mind. Tenants have 24/7 access to their property.
We are a secure self-storage facility that offers inside and outside storage spaces. Need to store your RV, boat or other vehicles? We can assist you.
Once your property is stored with Prestige you can rest assured it’s safe and secure. Our facility is well lit and fully fenced with personal keypad entry. Contact us today for your space!
Moving & Packing Supplies
We carry a variety of packing and storage supplies. Padlocks, boxes, Tape w/ dispensers, bubble wrap and wrapping paper can be purchased at the front office for your convenience. Call us today (704-966-1767) and let us help you get exactly what you need to make your storage experience trouble free.
- Only rent the space that you need. Put items that are used most at the front and leave a center walkway.
- Make an inventory of your stored items. Keep this list in a safe place.
- Seal all boxes with packing tape to keep dust and insects out.
- Put your stored items on 2×4 boards or pallets to protect against dampness caused by concrete floors. This also allows for air circulation.
- Using uniform box makes it easier for stacking. Boxes should be strong enough to hold 25-30 lbs.
- CAUTION!!! DO NOT store anything COMBUSTIBLE (liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials, perishables).
- Stack lighter boxes on top of higher boxes.
- Wrap “FRAGILE” items in paper.
- Furniture and large appliances can be utilized as extra storage places.
- Tables with removable legs should be broken down to save space.
- Loveseats and sofa should be covered with blankets to protect from dust. They can be stored on end to save storage space also.
- Stand mattresses up on end to prevent from bending out of shape and cover to protect from dust.
- Place TV’s and electronics in the rear of your unit.
- Racks, shovels and hoes can be stored in empty trash cans.
- Don’t place sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture.
- Use a good quality lock to secure your unit.